Rules of Order- links
Bourinot's Rules of Order
- as summarized by Brendan Myers.
- an overview from Carleton University's CUPE union.
- learn more about how Canada's Parliament works (or ought to).
Glossary of Parliamentary Procedure
- rivetting, if you're into this kind of thing.
Points of Order: How To Conduct A Union Meeting
- from the folks at the Canadian Labour Congress.
New Insights on Bourinot's Parliamentary Publications
- this is an article by Margaret A. Banks. Unfortunately the article isn't hyperlinked - you'll need to scroll down the page (or do an "Edit > Find in Page") to read it.
Robert's Rules of Order
- the American Rules of Order. This site provides the full text of the 1915 version.